Monday, July 23, 2007

silence will either kill me or......

......makes me weak

it's been a while since i have done this. two months? maybe. don't know why it has taken a while

been really busy. (i've come to make that my excuse for everything)

might as well catch you up on things here.

went to the nashville zoo for the first time since i've been here. i liked it. had my own personal tour guide. and it was free

lots of changes have been made @ work. we carry macs now. the whole store looks different. and that's a good thing. i was getting bored. tired. annoyed. and fet up w/ it all. nothing much you can do though. it's good to have change every once in a while.

ah. here's something new. i have a zune. yep. you read it right. homeboy got a zune. i was tired of carrying my "other bibles" (yeah...two cd cases) every where i went. what better way to help then to get a mp3 player. and what's better than an ipod. a zune.

i've recorded alot lately. still can't get the freaking click track out of my ears. hurts. but it's fun. did about 3 songs for taylor martin. can't wait to hear them. they are going to be pretty good. about 4 nights ago i recorded for my band "The Opposed" We did a rough recording on two rocking your face and kicking you in the....well......you know songs. check out the our myspace. we'll be posting them out sometime soon,(my top friends) and our little website www.theopposed.com

i'm in memphis right now. getting on a bus to go to florida in a couple of hours. playing @ a camp this week. and it's going to amazing. pray for us and the kids as we travel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so....alot has happened lately

scott and i had a good conversation a couple of nights ago.(i've missed that guy) i needed it. too much was building up. he's one of the few people (and there's maybe less than a hand full) i know i can trust w/out me worrying about him telling the whole world. or talking behind my back. or judging me.

you know what i think is funny. people that judge someone else.....and it's the very same thing they are doing. kinda like looking into the mirror and seeing yourself....but pointing the finger @ someone else. sad.

there's someone that has been stuck in my head lately. for a while too. kinda emo. (ha...can't believe i just said that. been hanging out w/ you too much. or is it the other way around?)

well, there's a baby crying in the background now. good times.

i'll keep you guys updated on the florida trip

-edwin <><

ps. my dandruff is acting up. head-n-shoulders ain't doing it's job. time to warm up the "pimp-hand"

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Jansen said...

Hey Friend!! How's it goin'?
I hope you are doing alright.
It's been a long time since I've seen you or even heard from you....but that's my fault....I'm not a very faithful blogger....I have a commitment problem. ;-)
talk to you later!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Todd Wright said...

so, you like the zune?

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home